Shearling Wrap Scarf
Two fixing options, large
Handmade exclusively at our workshop in Kent, England, our cream Shearling Wrap Scarf in curly Merino is ideal for adding an extra layer of warmth and texture. With natural-shaped fluid edges, the natural horn buttons give easy fixing options – shrug loose over the shoulders or fasten snug around the neck for colder days.
- All shearling used in our collection is from the Leather Working Group, a by-product of food production and a natural alternative to fossil fuel synthetics
- 100% natural and biodegradable
- Made in England
✆ +44 (0) 1959535066 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cream Shearling Wrap Scarf
- Multiple styling options
- Curly merino wool
- Natural shaped cut edges
- Natural Horn Buttons
- Working Leather group accredited shearling
- 100% by-product shearling/sheepskin
- Origin of shearling/sheepskin: Portugal
- Handmade in England
- Specialist dry clean only
- Item: SDSE0(FI)-DES
One size: length 140cm/ 55′
Measurements may vary as skin sizes are approximate.
Specialist dry clean only.
For more information on how to care for this item please click here.
UK Standard Delivery 3 – 5 working days – Free
Europe Delivery 5 – 7 working days – £15.00
USA Delivery 7 – 10 days – £35.00
International Delivery Shipping outside of Europe and USA 7 – 10 working days – £35.00
For more information regarding Delivery & Returns please click here.