Mixed Shearling Wrap Scarf
Two fixing options
Our Mixed Shearling Wrap Scarf in storm grey, handmade in a luxurious blend of curly Toscana and Merino. Ideal for adding an extra layer of warmth and texture to everyday or occasion wear. With fluid, natural-shaped edges, the two natural horn buttons give easy fixing options. Shrug loose over the shoulders or fasten snug around the neck for colder days. Handmade from LWG shearling, exclusively at our workshop in Kent, England.
- All shearling used in our collection is from the Leather Working Group, a by-product of food production and a natural alternative to fossil fuel synthetics
- 100% natural and biodegradable
- Made in England
✆ +44 (0) 1959535066 or email@example.com
Grey Mixed Shearling Wrap Scarf
- Multiple styling options
- Curly merino and Toscana wool
- Natural shaped cut edges
- Natural Horn Buttons to fix/ style
- Leather Working Group gold standard accredited shearling
- 100% by-product shearling/sheepskin
- Origin of shearling/sheepskin: Portugal
- Handmade in England
- Specialist dry clean only
- Item: SDSTM-STO
One size: length 128cm/ 50”
Measurements are approximate as skin size may vary
Specialist dry clean only.
For more information on how to care for this item please click here.
UK Standard Delivery 3 – 5 working days – Free
Europe Delivery 5 – 7 working days – £15.00
USA Delivery 7 – 10 days – £35.00
International Delivery Shipping outside of Europe and USA 7 – 10 working days – £35.00
For more information regarding Delivery & Returns please click here.