L9020 Shearling Jacket
Brown curly Merino
A vintage-style brown shearling jacket made modern – the L9020 Shearling Jacket, made from plush dark brown curly Merino, is inspired by the family archive and takes its name from Style 20 in 1990. Designed with generous proportions, perfect for slipping on and over chunky layers, it falls to the lower hip and has cosy, deep welt pockets. The original seam lines are refined and deconstructed, staying true to the Gushlow & Cole signature.
The L9020 is an example of traditional shearling artistry with piped buttonholes and turned edges – highlighting skills of shearling make, passed down through generations of our family.
- The shearling used in our collections is sustainable and environmentally accredited
- A by-product of food production and a natural alternative to fossil fuel synthetics.
- 100% natural and biodegradable
- Made in England
✆ +44 (0) 1959535066 or email@example.com
L9020 Brown Shearling Jacket
- Environmentally accredited shearling
- Origin of shearling/ sheepskin: Portugal
- Plush curly Merino shearling
- Smooth nappa outer
- Comfortable, oversize fit
- Generous sleeve, perfect for chunky layers
- Cosy shawl collar
- Turned edges
- Deep welt pockets
- Natural Horn buttons
- Hand-crafted buttonholes
- Handmade in England
- Specialist dry clean only
- Item: CMSTACE-BRN
The model is 5ft 9″ and wears a small
Oversize fit – Those with a petite frame may want to take a size down
Jacket length: 68cm
Specialist dry clean only.
For more information on how to care for this item please click here.
UK Standard Delivery 3 – 5 working days – Free
Europe Delivery 5 – 7 working days – £15.00
USA Delivery 7 – 10 days – £35.00
International Delivery Shipping outside of Europe and USA 7 – 10 working days – £35.00
For more information regarding Delivery & Returns please click here.