Patch Pocket Shearling Gilet
Navy & tan, reversible
The Navy and Tan patch pocket Shearling Gilet is super cosy and cut in thick yet lightweight Merino shearling. Easy to slip over layers and wear reversed, we love the two-tone colour way – navy Nappa outer and soft, semi-ironed tan wool inside. With low armholes that feature turned edges, this gilet is easy to wear and has a loose fit for chunky layers.
This type of shearling has the perfect weight-to-warmth ratio, keeping you chic and warm in winter yet lightweight enough for everyday wear—a classic shearling gilet for years to come.
- The shearling used in our collections is sustainable and environmentally accredited
- A by-product of food production and a natural alternative to fossil fuel synthetics.
- 100% natural and biodegradable
- Made in England
✆ +44 (0) 1959535066 or firstname.lastname@example.org
More ways to contact us
Navy & Tan Patch Pocket Shearling Gilet
- Leather Working Group environmentally accredited gold standard shearling
- Origin of shearling/ sheepskin: Spain
- Semi-curly Merino shearling
- Nappa outer
- Oversized fit
- Low armhole
- Shawl collar
- Patch pockets
- Reversible Natural Horn buttons
- Handmade in England
- Specialist dry clean only
- Item: GPPOMO-NTA
- The model is 5ft 10″ and wears a small
- Designed for an oversized fit – Those with a petite frame may want to take a size down
- Gilet length: 79cm
Specialist dry clean only.
For more information on how to care for this item please click here.
UK Standard Delivery 3 – 5 working days – Free
Europe Delivery 5 – 7 working days – £15.00
USA Delivery 7 – 10 days – £35.00
International Delivery Shipping outside of Europe and USA 7 – 10 working days – £35.00
For more information regarding Delivery & Returns please click here.